Eastern Washington University just had their grand opening of the University Recreation Center. The building is huge. There is an ice skating rink, indoor climbing wall, basketball courts, running track, a large kitchen, and excercise areas. All the activites for were free for this grand opening. We decided to take the kids and go ice skating last night. Unfortunately, they didn't have skates small enough for Daniel, so he had to stay on the sidelines with Dad. He did not like it at all. Matt, Allie and I skated. I was fun. This was Allie and Matt's first time on ice skates. Matt was amazing. He was skating circles around Allie and I. Allie did finish the night with a skate by herself all the way around the rink.
Katelynn missed the skating. She was practicing her hip hop dancing routine. She is performing at our cities mayfest this weekend. Hopefully I will get pictures and video's for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment