What began 20 years ago as just 2 of us has now grown to 6, with Katelynn(18), Matthew(15), Allison(12) and Daniel(7). We are growing in many ways and we want to share our journey with you.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Home for Sale...Do you want it...Anyone?
Recent pictures of the outside of the house. Enjoy and then come buy the house. Thanks
Hi Lisa! Thanks for your comment on my blog. You left one a while back and I couldn't find it again to save the link to your blog. You can't believe I'm grown up, but I can't believe how old your kids are! Katelynn's 14? But I still remember her saying in the restroom of the church, "I can hear you tinkle!" Still cracks me up. Where are you guys moving? Your family is beautiful. Didn't we see you at the temple on our wedding day?
4 comments:
Hi Lisa! Thanks for your comment on my blog. You left one a while back and I couldn't find it again to save the link to your blog. You can't believe I'm grown up, but I can't believe how old your kids are! Katelynn's 14? But I still remember her saying in the restroom of the church, "I can hear you tinkle!" Still cracks me up. Where are you guys moving? Your family is beautiful. Didn't we see you at the temple on our wedding day?
Hey, I have an idea. We'll buy your house and you can buy our house. Fair enough?? Yard looks absolutely gorgeous.
Your yard is beautiful and if we were in the market we just might........:)
i would take it but the commute would be very long. It looks great though.
Post a Comment