What began 20 years ago as just 2 of us has now grown to 6, with Katelynn(18), Matthew(15), Allison(12) and Daniel(7). We are growing in many ways and we want to share our journey with you.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Daniel's new shoes!
These are Lightening McQueen shoes! He loves them.
Kachow! I love Lightning McQueen! I saw those shoes at the store the other day and was very disappointed that they didn't have them in big people sizes!
I'm jealous! I saw these shoes at Walmart and SO wanted to buy them! They are adorable! I even tried to convince my youngest to pick them but she said "No! Princess!" Maybe some day. :) Also, I love your anniversary post. So cute!!
6 comments:
Hey guys! It was good to see how you were all doing, the kids look so big! When did that happen? Thanks for looking us up!
Love the shoes!! I had to hide this post from Bennett though...he's obsessed with Lightning McQueen!!
Kachow! I love Lightning McQueen! I saw those shoes at the store the other day and was very disappointed that they didn't have them in big people sizes!
<3 Lauren
We just got Howie a pair of those shoes, HE LOVES THEM!! We are hardly able to get them off for bed!
I'm jealous! I saw these shoes at Walmart and SO wanted to buy them! They are adorable! I even tried to convince my youngest to pick them but she said "No! Princess!" Maybe some day. :) Also, I love your anniversary post. So cute!!
Not only am I reminded of that cute movie, but my birthday. What a fun picture. You are definitely stylin, Daniel.
Post a Comment