Monday, July 21, 2008

Taking A Break!!

Daniel took this picture. He is 3 years old!!! Amazing little guy!

I needed a break from all the work at getting the house ready to be put on the market. Ben's boss' wife came to town with her husband, so we spent the day with her and had a great time with her. We decided to have a picnic at the park. We decided to take some bread and feed the ducks. Daniel was so excited. As we drove into the parking lot we noticed a sign that said "DO NOT FEED THE DUCKS!" I was so disappointed. Daniel kept asking, "When do we feed the ducks?" But we played and had a great time. Here are some pictures.

4 comments:

owona said...

Lisa! You guys have been SOOOO busy! Bernard and I have been missing you tons...we keep thinking we should get together, but life seems to just slip through the cracks sometimes! I HAD NO IDEA that you were moving! Please tell me you're going to stay in Cheney!! PLEASE!! How is Ben's job going? Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!! We want a house...you have any bites yet? That would be a dream, but I doubt we'd qualify! Anyway, I hope you're all doing well! :) Tiff and Berny O.

owona said...

Hi again! I tagged you! Go check out my blog to find out more!! :) Tiffany

Jeni said...

Hi Lisa! It was fun to see Ben and Matt. I can't believe how big your kids are!!! They are all so cute. It is good to hear you are doing well. Good luck with selling your home and moving. Fun and busy times. We have a blog but I haven't updated it for several months. ~Jeni Hebdon

denise @ little ant design said...

Whats going on with the house? Has it sold yet? Update soon we are dying to hear how everything is going.