Once Matt decided to play football, that is all Daniel talks about. "when is MY team, where is MY football helmet, I need to go to MY football practice" He now has a uniform with helmet. Practice is right across the street from our home, so Daniel and Dad go out there each day and watch.
What began 20 years ago as just 2 of us has now grown to 6, with Katelynn(18), Matthew(15), Allison(12) and Daniel(7). We are growing in many ways and we want to share our journey with you.
Friday, August 29, 2008
FOOTBALL!!!
Football season has begun in our home. Matthew is playing on a YMCA Grid Kids team. They have been practicing 3 to 4 days a week for the past couple weeks. These boys are being coached by the elementary school principal and one of the high school football coaches. They practice on the high school football field and use their equipment. They even have a couple high school kids helping the boys. I am hoping that once school starts that the practices will be less. His first game is in a week. He likes playing, but I am a bit worried for all the blocking and hitting. I really don't want any injuries.
Once Matt decided to play football, that is all Daniel talks about. "when is MY team, where is MY football helmet, I need to go to MY football practice" He now has a uniform with helmet. Practice is right across the street from our home, so Daniel and Dad go out there each day and watch.

Once Matt decided to play football, that is all Daniel talks about. "when is MY team, where is MY football helmet, I need to go to MY football practice" He now has a uniform with helmet. Practice is right across the street from our home, so Daniel and Dad go out there each day and watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love those pictures, they are so cute! How luck are you to only have to go across the street for practice, Tia and Shayla are playing soccer and they are both about 20 min away! No fun!
Howie is the same way, where is MY soccer?? Too cute!
Cute pictures!! I hope at least one of my boys play HS football. I love watching it. :)
Post a Comment