This is all about DANIEL! He has been busy lately.
Daniel has stopped taking naps for quite a while, but if I go anywhere in the car, he falls asleep. We got home one day and I got him out of the car and set him down so I could go back out and empty the car. I came back in the house and didn't pay much attention. When I went to find him this is how he was sleeping
Daniel trying to avoid a haircut.

Daniel dressed in his shorts with cowboy boots. Ready for anything! Look at his great haircut!
Today brought a great milestone for Daniel. He went to the doctors for his well check and immunizations for Kindergarten(even though he won't be going to school until next year). Daniel did wonderful and did not shed a tear, he just said it hurt. Here is what his legs look like.

Daniel is happy now that it is over.
His reward from the doctor...2 stickers. Hammy and Tyrannosaurus Rex. All is good!
2 comments:
He looks so much like Matthew! I can't believe how quickly they all or growing! Well really, it's probably just because we haven't seen you all in so long, but wow!! And the picture of him asleep on the couch is hilarious!
I am amazed at how brave he was. Shots are no fun. What a sweet memory you have created, Lisa.
Post a Comment