Saturday, May 15, 2010

Katelynn's First Date

With Katelynn turning 16, she can now date. She was asked out for a date tonight. She was pretty excited. I had to document this moment with pictures of course. Hope her date doesn't mind the photo shoot.


Katelynn answering the door.

Are you dying to know who asked her out...well, her dad of course. He has to show her how dating is done. I don't know what he has planned. I am just going to have to wait until they get home. I am not worried a bit at this point. I am afraid it is going to be so different when her date isn't her dad.


Katelynn and Ben heading out on her first date!!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun! I'm still totally in shock that she's 16... how time flies!

Angela said...

How cute is that!! I love it! What a great Dad and what a great idea! (PS- I can't believe she is 16 either!!)

Mom/Sandy said...

What a wonderful Dad Ben is. And then to have the chance to date that cute 16 year old. What fun!!!!