Monday, April 21, 2008

16th Wedding Anniversary

Our Wedding Day!

Here we are now!

Friday April 18th, Ben and I spent our 16th wedding anniversary by going out to dinner with a little window shopping. What an amazing thing to look back at all that has gone on in just 16 years. I love Ben more than I ever could on the day we were married. I am grateful for all that these years have taught me and am looking forward to the many more years we have to enjoy, learn, love and grow together.

7 comments:

ashcraft8 said...

Hi Lisa,Thanks for the comment on our blog. I actually do know who you are because I grew up in Ryan Jones ward and would see you at activities. I think that's neat that you saw us in the temple on our wedding day and remember that. Congrats to you on 16 years.

Jodi said...

I can't believe it's been 16 years!! I remember when you crazy kids were dating!! ;) Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that you're still in LOVE!! (April 18 was my husband's birthday too - must be a special day)

rip said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys have aged beautifully! I love all the pictures of your family. They are getting so big!

denise @ little ant design said...

So were you guys 14 when you got married? You look so young in that wedding picture. Sorry I missed your special day.

Jessica said...

Congratulations on 16 years!! I love the recent picture of you two! You do look very young in the wedding picture!

Anonymous said...

Ben and Lisa, How come I wasn't invited to your anniversary. I would have paid. Your out of luck now until you 25 anniversary. You both look young even today.

The Janes said...

Thank you all for your sweet notes.