
Allison invited me to a mother/daughter picnic yesterday. We were to bring a picnic lunch, a blanket and a flashlight. We walked to the church and found lots of fun there. I got to hear Allie tell about her first day at activity days in February. We got to meet all the other girls and their mothers. I learned that Allie's favorite colors are pink and blue and she loves to do cartwheels. She learned that I don't have a favorite color and that I love to read. Then we played beach volleyball, tag in the dark with a flashlight and then frisbee. We then went outside to have a picnic lunch together. After all was done we walked home. I enjoyed my time with Allie to be with her and act like a kid(sometimes it is difficult for me) and play fun games.
2 comments:
I just love the fact that the church gives us opportunities not only to share experiences with our children, but also to be able to relive some of our past experiences, such as playing. Keep doing those cartwheels, Allie.
Sounds like you had a great time together! Mother/daughter activities sound like so much fun! She's a very pretty girl too - I love the red hair!!
Post a Comment