This week is Spirit Week for the middle school. They have a different theme each day. Katelynn has planned out each day what she is going to wear. I thought I would let you see her each day. Today is pajama day. I will take pictures each morning and post them for you. I will try to get Ben to take pictures and post for Thursday and Friday because I am going to Utah for 4 days and go to Women's Conference at BYU with my Mom, sister in law and our good family friend and to visit my sisters and brother and their families. I am so excited for a break from the normal activities of the day.
Stay tuned each day for pictures of Katelynn.
2 comments:
I can hardly wait for the other days. What fun you will have this week, Katelynn. Be sure to write about it in your journal, because I can assure you that you will not remember everything.
Pretty - even in curlers!
Post a Comment