Allie's birthday was at the end of our long SNOW week, so she was pretty excited to have the day off on her special day. Ben and I had talked about taking her out of school and her and I going to see the Hannah Montana Movie that was opening on that day. But we didn't say anything to Allie for fear that the weather would prevent us from going. The weather turned out to be perfect for a day out. So her and I left the house and she still didn't know what we were going to do. When I told her she was excited, and then we bought our tickets and found out that it was in 3D! So we got our cool 3D glasses and were in for a great experience. We had a fun time together. Allie is a lot of fun to be with. We came home and spent the rest of the day celebrating our sweet Allie.
This birthday is extra special because she is at the age that she can choose to be baptized. In our church(The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints), one can be baptized once they have reached the age of 8. Allie has looked forward to being 8. Her baptism will take place in a couple weeks.
Allie is taking a gymnastics class and loves it. She is always doing cartwheels and roundoffs. She is a very flexible little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment