What began 20 years ago as just 2 of us has now grown to 6, with Katelynn(18), Matthew(15), Allison(12) and Daniel(7). We are growing in many ways and we want to share our journey with you.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Smart as Dad
The other night Matt came into my room after having a scary dream. It is a dream that he has had other times. It scares him quite a bit, so he layed down with me for a few minutes, although he was very unsettled, he decided to go downstairs and see Ben. A short while later he came back in the room and plopped on the bed and said "I wish I was as smart as dad", and I just said, "You will be!" I thought that was the sweetest comment. I asked Ben the next day, what made him so smart. He just said that he talked to Matt about the bad dreams and how to deal with them. He didn't think it was that profound, but apparently to a scared 10-year old, it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment