Monday, February 4, 2008

It's Me Lisa, and I am Going to Try it!!

I am going to try my hand at this blogging. Please be patient with me. I am struggling with finding time to sit down and share with you our happenings each month in a letter. So I think it might take less time to use this blog. Again, no promises. Putting my thoughts and feelings out there on the world wide web kind of freaks me out. But I do want to share things with all of you.

2 comments:

rip said...

Hey Lisa! Welcome to the blogging world. I am new to this too.This is a great way to stay connected to you and your family.

Terri

Ashley said...

Oh how I love that you are on here!!! And I LOVE the pictures of the kids!!! I can't believe how big everyone has gotten. Sister Staiger and I are talking about a road trip out to Washinton this year...I am doing a 20-mile race in Seattle this summer and may tag it on to that! How is everyone up there?

Love, Sister Crist