What began 20 years ago as just 2 of us has now grown to 6, with Katelynn(18), Matthew(15), Allison(12) and Daniel(7). We are growing in many ways and we want to share our journey with you.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Mom's Going Crazy
All last week the kids were home from school because of the snow, then this week on Monday, started out with Allie and Ben home because they were sick. Tuesday had Ben home and Matt came home from school early because he didn't feel well (although I have my doubts because he knew his daddy was home). So finally on Wednesday, all kids went to school and Ben went to work. For a celebration, Daniel and I did no housework, watched movies, I talked to 2 of my sisters on the phone and just enjoyed our day together with an empty house. Thursday was the planned day to clean the house and get back on our normal routine and what happens...another SNOW DAY! And then this morning I get up and call the snow line and guess what... another SNOW DAY! My poor kids are going to be attending school all summer at this rate. Mom's definitely going crazy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment