Monday, March 24, 2008

What are you doing this morning?

Daniel and I are playing Connect 4. This is Daniel's favorite game right now. He hasn't quite figured out the rules to the game but we have lots of fun together playing it. That is what he and I are doing this monday morning, which is lot better than dishes, laundry and cleaning. Hope you are having just as much fun on this Monday morning.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You and Daniel are having a lot more fun than me this morning. I'm trying to pick up from yesterday's festivities. I don't know if I'll ever finish though. I have Bennett at home and I babysit three boys (two are 1 1/2 years old and the other one is 3) - you know how that goes. I get something done and turn around and have to do it again! :)

Jessica said...

Lisa!! I had no idea you had a blog! I can't believe how big Allison is, a teenager??? Are you kidding me? How time flies! Your family is adorable, it will be nice keeping in touch this way!

Jessica said...

Just kidding, Katelyn is the teenager right? It's been way to long!

Mom/Sandy said...

I am so impressed with how good you are getting, Allie, especially the splits. Keep it up. Love ya, Gramma