Monday, February 4, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!







Last week we had lots of snow fall, but can you believe...we had 5 SNOW DAYS! I had the kids home all week long. As you can imagine, I didn't get much done and felt like I was in the kitchen all day long preparing food. To add to the chaos, we had sick kids. Each day added a new person that was sick. Allie and Ben are still sick and stayed home today. Daniel and Matt are close to being better and Katelynn and I have avoided it so far.

But back to the snow fall. It was incredible. I have never seen this much snow fall in all my life. It is beautiful. There were a few days of dangerous driving, but most of the reason for no school was because of the outlying areas being too dangerous for the buses to get to the students.

1 comment:

denise @ little ant design said...

Look at all that snow! I have been complaining about the cold here in California - my guess is I would not do so well in your neck of the woods.

Hope everyone starts to feel better soon. Illness can be a nasty thing when it spreads thru the family.

I am glad that you are blogging - it is such a great way to keep up with family and friends